Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FairyTales

Do you believe in fairytales? WELL I DO!

people always say it's only in books or movies. I think there really out there. don't say they arn't true! cause you don't know! I LOVE the show (once apon a time) theres a  relaity and another life. I know.. I know it's a show. It's only a show. but I think a lot of people are pulled in by shows like this. everybody wants to have a happy ending. well at least I know I do. I believe in another world there are prince charmings, goblins, trolls, romance, castles, beautiful dresses, eveil queens and mermaids. I really do belive this. If you choose to belive in heaven then I can belive in FairyTales. :) BTW. I belive in heaven. lol. :)  I'M NOT SETTLING FOR A MEDIOCRE LIFE. not doing it. goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment